Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Break

Halleluiah it's Christmas Break!


         













Semesters are over
Finals have been graded
Grades will soon be posted
but best of all
We're on Christmas Break!
















All the girls in our little family have been holding onto A's
throughout this quarter/semester.  I may be the one in the family
to bring down our average.  I think I did damage to myself on my
Engineering final.  Rats.

But, the girls are busy preparing for their trip to England.
Great plans have been made:
Eating at the Poacher Pub in Elsworth, Cambridgeshire,
Beef and Ale Pie from the Brampton Pie Company,
















a trip to London to see an exhibit at the British Museum,

















attending The Phantom of the Opera in the West Side before it closes,
















stocking up on favorite Brisitsh candies,
all whilst wearing winter coats that rarely see the daylight
down here in mild Georgia.
Mulled wine, cozy hats and mittens,




















Christmas lights in Cambridge,
It'll be a Christmas to remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment