Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nuclear Lunch ?

My school schedule has me on campus Monday through Thursday.  Therefore, I usually use Friday as a day to study at home without having to make the commute to the campus.  However, Southern Company hosted a luncheon for the Nuclear Engineering Technology students on Friday of last week.


99.99% of my life I am early for appointments with plenty of time to spare, but you heard it from me, the fact that I forgot to take my daughter to school 2 out of 2 days in one week.  This happened due to the fact that I was obsessing about Physics and truly focused on my academic success. 

So this week, I was very nervous that I would get caught up in my studies and lose track of time and be late or totally miss the luncheon.


Miranda
(my cheeky teenaged daughter)
posted this on my door as a reminder:

I don't know why it posted vertically.
I'll try to fidure it out.

Anyway, today she made cookies for me
to take to my oral presentation
on Pressurized Water Reactors. 

Too cute.

So cheeky !

Do you think anyone will eat them?








No comments:

Post a Comment