Thursday, September 24, 2009

oh, there goes my hip. . .


O.K., so I've got a bone to pick with the on-line dating site.




Well, maybe several bones to pick, but for today, just one bone.



Today, I choose the hip bone. . .n e v e r m i n d.



So, as you know, I wanted to dip my toe into the on-line dating scene but ended up being tossed in the deep end while still wearing all my clothes, my shoes, my watch, and my cell phone was in my pocket . . .



But was that it?



Did they make it up to me with warm fuzzys? (fuzzies?)



NO!



They had to add insult to injury with their pop-up advertisement for . . .



A POWER CHAIR . . . seriously ?









I feel so much better about the whole on-line dating issue now.




No comments:

Post a Comment