So, I let my family members know that I've started this blog.
Since my parents, three siblings, and the 15 nieces and nephews live in New Hampshire, Vermont, Missouri, South Carolina,(and Georgia), we use the Internet for frequent discussions/banter/news.
I received the following email from an undisclosed relative today:
Since my parents, three siblings, and the 15 nieces and nephews live in New Hampshire, Vermont, Missouri, South Carolina,(and Georgia), we use the Internet for frequent discussions/banter/news.
I received the following email from an undisclosed relative today:
No offense, but I don't find anyone's blog interesting. I read through a few paragraphs, to be polite. I don't want to know every thought that goes through a person's mind. That's journaling and it used to be done as an introspective exercise to gain a deeper insight into one's self. Privately. Without editing or fear of having it resurface years later at a most inopportune moment. Blogs are just deadly boring to me.
I'm starting to get the feeling that this relative of mine just does not like blogs.
What is your impression?
It's hard to discern because of all the *subtly.
I've stared at it over and over searching for the true meaning and trying to read between the lines and figure out just where he/she stands on this issue because I'm feeling like this may be an important issue for him/her.
That's the thing about FAMILY. . .
They love ya so much that they guard their tongues at the risk of being misunderstood.
God Bless Family! Everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment