Monday, January 25, 2010

A Breath of Fresh Air

Here's an update of my on-line dating situation.

I've been corresponding with David during the month of January. It's a breath of fresh air after being so discouraged with the whole on-line match-making money-train.

David lives two and a half hours away, but I'm thinking that it's O.K. I don't think either one of us are looking to get remarried, EVER. So, to find someone with whom I could share adventures would be great. His youngest are the same age as my youngest, which is very nice. He has experienced many interesting travels both Stateside and overseas. We share several hobbies, and understand each other's sense of humor. So far, so good.

I just gotta say, nearly all the guys on this particular site put forth virtually NO information about themselves. Seriously, If they took the time to look at their profile. . .

AND then they go on to state that their biggest passion in life is raising their kids, which I totally don't believe. AND they want to date 25 year old slender women.

P L E E Z E ! Thank the Lord I didn't have to meet them face-to-face, but could hit my delete button and remove them from my bubble life.

I'm still not a fan of this on-line dating thing.  But, what is the alternative?  Bars?  I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment