Saturday, October 3, 2009

remember when

Remember when I told you about my initiation into on-line dating?  I had a problem rejecting matches.  Funny how I can be such an empathetic person to virtual relationships.

Here's the update:

I have now rejected 79 matches.  Yes, I just had to get realistic about the possibility of some of these matches ever happening.  Some matches were outside my geographical range, some had passions which I do not share, others had such a sparse bio that it was ridiculous to think they put any effort into the questions at all.

So, now I've been doing this for a whole, two weeks.  I must say that I am very disappointed by the fact that only 16 men have even looked at my introductory information.  A few of them have closed the match due to no chemistry.  I'm guessing they think I'm ugly, or perhaps they desire blonds with bouffant hairdos.  It's hard to say. 

There has been no enthusiastic conversation.  Haven't even got past the Must Have's/Can't Stand statements. 

I think I may need a life coach.

I'm taking applications at brainlikeasieve dot gmail dot com.

No comments:

Post a Comment