Today was a crappy day.
I just thought I'd throw that out there.
I've been diligently working on my studies for the college classes I'm taking, and I got some disappointing grades back today. I'm taking an Engineering Graphics class which I love, but after working on a drawing today for over three hours, a lot of mistakes were discovered.

I hate that.
I'd really like to be very good at this
because it's something I enjoy,
in addition to the fact that success
in this class impacts my GPA.
It gets kind of scary.
What if I invest all this time in this degree
and discover I don't have the natural aptitude to succeed in it?
I have to bring home the bacon eventually,
I can't remain a student forever
(although I can see why people chose to do so).
I guess I'd really like to be great at something.
Engineering. . . Music. . . Writing. . . Singing. . . Hockey. . . whatever.
But I'm not and today was a big reminder of that.
Today was a crappy day.





No comments:
Post a Comment