Thursday, November 5, 2009

Really, I'm O.K.

The last new car I purchased was back in 1989. It was a Ford Tempo. It was also the last time I had any input as to what vehicle I might drive, until this past July when I purchased a 2008 Nissan Sentra. It wasn't really "new," but the price was right, so who cares? Anyway, we've had a lot of rain these past couple months and I was growing very irritated with my windshield wipers because "on" was too fast and the intermittent setting was still too fast. So, I usually ended up driving with the wipers in the "off" position and tapping them on as I needed them.




So, I'm alone in my car, returning books to the library
when I had an epiphany!

It occurred to me
 that my intermittent wipers have adjustable settings!


Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment